Sydney, 18 August 2015 – Ivy College has been named one of Australia’s most innovative companies in the ‘2015 BRW Most Innovative Companies’ list. The coveted list recognises 50 of Australia’s most innovative companies across diverse industry sectors.
Ivy College achieved 4th place overall and is the top ranked education company.
Ivy College has quickly established its reputation as a pioneer in the education sector through its flexible student-centric service model. To overcome accessibility issues faced by working adults, Ivy College reinvented flexible service models by:
- Replacing rigid semester-based intakes with rolling intakes – Ivy students can start 365 days a year, 24/7.
- Developing an instant enrolment service – eligible students can apply and receive their course login within 60 seconds.
- Bringing online learning to mobiles – courses are delivered via a fully mobile responsive website and learning management system.
- No set timetables and no exam deadlines –courses are self-paced.
- Supporting students at the time they choose to study – Ivy’s student support service is fully on-shore and available 8am-8pm weekdays, and 9-5pm weekends.
For Ivy College’s CEO, Peter Mobbs, innovation has informed every element of the company’s unprecedented growth.
“We’re delighted to be acknowledged as one of Australia’s most innovative companies. Ivy was founded with one clear mission in mind: to provide a service to others, and we’ve achieved this by ensuring innovation rests at the very core of the business” said Mobbs.
Katie Murphy (Senior Marketing Manager)