2016 enrolments are now closed. Register your interest for courses commencing in 2017.
Student Entry Procedure
Enrolment applications may only be submitted electronically.
To enrol in Diploma and Advanced Diploma courses with Ivy College, you will need the ability to read and write English to at least Year 12 level.
To show evidence of this ability, you will need to have satisfied the following:
- Completed Australian Year 12 schooling, or
- During the enrolment process, demonstrate that you have the skills and capability to succeed in the course by completing the Diploma Entry Test.
4 simple steps to enrolling at Ivy College:
- Click on the enrol now tab at the top right hand corner of any page on the Ivy website, ivy.edu.au
- Complete all the required fields on the Ivy online enrolment form
- Make sure you have your Tax File Number (TFN) and Unique Student Identifier (USI) handy
- To find out what exemptions apply to USI click here
- If you are exempt please contact Student Support at Ivy
- If you don’t already have a TFN you will need to apply for one by clicking on the following link and filling in a few details: Apply for a TFN
- If you don’t have a USI you can create one in just a few minutes by clicking on the following link and filling in a few details: Create Your USI
- You will not be able to be issued a qualification or Statement of Attainment without a USI unless you fall into an exemption category
- You will receive an email from Ivy with a formatted copy of your enrolment form attached.
- Please check that all fields are correct
- Complete the e-signature section and submit
- If you are U18 you will need a parent or guardian to sign the enrolment form as well
- If you are U18 and live independently you will need to provide a letter from Centrelink verifying that you receive a Youth Allowance because you live independently and upload this with the enrolment form in place of a parent or guardians signature
- The minimum entry requirement for Diploma and Advanced Diploma courses is completion of Australian Year 12, or satisfactory completion of a Diploma Entry Test.
- If you have completed Year 12 please email a copy of your Senior Secondary Certificate of Education to our Student Support team. It’s important to note, a copy of your Senior Secondary Certificate of Education must clearly show the issuing authority (the peak education body in your state or territory) and date of issue. If you don’t have this certificate to hand, our Guide to getting a copy of your Senior High School records will help you retrieve this document.
- If you have not completed year 12 or are not able to provide a copy of your Australian Year 12 certificate you will need to undertake the Diploma Entry Test.
- The Diploma Entry Test forms part of the entry requirements for courses of study.
- The test is an online test involving a series of questions designed to assess a learner’s numeracy and literacy proficiency and should be undertaken with honesty and integrity.
- Should you not pass the test on your first attempt you may be offered a second attempt.
- Test results are available to download upon completion of the language, literacy and numeracy assessment.
- Your test results will be retained by Ivy College for 5 years.