Sydney, 29 October 2015 – Online education provider Ivy College has been named Australia’s top medium-sized business for service excellence in 2015. This prestigious accolade was awarded by the Customer Service Institute of Australia at the 14th Australian Service Excellence Awards held at the Crown in Melbourne.
Endorsed by the International Council of Customer Service Organisations, the Australian Service Excellence Awards are internationally recognised, with Australian winners automatically becoming finalists in the global International Service Excellence Awards.
For Ivy College’s founder and CEO Peter Mobbs, service excellence has played a fundamental part in Ivy’s unprecedented growth. “We’re delighted to be acknowledged as one of Australia’s top companies for service excellence. Ivy was founded with one clear mission in mind: to provide a service to others, and we’ve achieved this by ensuring we provide ultimate flexibility and support for our students” said Mobbs.
Ivy College has quickly established its reputation for service excellence through its innovative personalised learning model designed to enable choice and opportunity for all Australians. To overcome accessibility issues faced by working adults, Ivy College reinvented flexible service models by:
- Replacing rigid semester-based intakes with rolling intakes – Ivy students can start 365 days a year, 24/7.
- Developing an instant enrolment service – eligible students can apply and receive their course login within 60 seconds.
- Bringing online learning to mobiles – courses are delivered via a fully mobile responsive website and learning management system.
- No set timetables and no exam deadlines –courses are self-paced.
- Supporting students at the time they choose to study – Ivy’s student support service is fully on-shore and available 8am-8pm weekdays, and 9-5pm weekends.
About Ivy College:
Established in 2009, Ivy Institute Pty Ltd trading as Ivy College (RTO Code 40718), is a private education institution that delivers accredited vocational education and training to students business & management, event management, beauty therapy, natural therapies and design & technology.
Ivy College has been ranked 4th Most Innovative Company by BRW in 2015.
In February 2015 Ivy College became a 1:1:1 Company, committed to donating:
- 1% of profit (via charitable donations)
- 1% of product (via student scholarships), and
- 1% of time (via each staff member volunteering 4 days per year).
Katie Murphy (Senior Marketing Manager)
0401 686 187