|Terms and Conditions (Accredited Courses) | Terms and Conditions (Short Courses)|
Terms (Accredited Courses)
Ivy Institute Pty Ltd, trading as Ivy College (‘Ivy College’), (RTO Code 40718), delivers training and assessment services in principal and on behalf of the following partner organisations: Study Group Australia Pty Limited, RTO 5806 (‘the RTO’); Accredited Courses Australia Pty Ltd (RTO Code 90535) (‘the RTO’) & Australian Institute of Management Education and Training Pty Limited (RTO Code 0049) (‘the RTO’). These terms and conditions apply to students enrolled in courses delivered by Ivy College for Accredited Courses Australia Pty Ltd, Australian Institute of Management Education and Training Pty Limited and Study Group Australia Pty Ltd, as well as any courses delivered for and on behalf of Ivy College.
Terms and conditions of enrolment
- I (which expression includes the parent/guardian who has signed this contract) hereby apply to enrol in the course commencing indicated on the Application for Admission form (‘the Application’). I agree that on acceptance of the Application by Ivy College (‘Acceptance’), the Acceptance will become the Contract of Enrolment (‘the Contract’) and further I agree to abide by the following terms and conditions of enrolment.
- I agree that it is a condition of my enrolment that I achieve satisfactory academic progress throughout my course at a rate that will enable me to complete the course in the nominated duration.
- I agree that I am required to use my best endeavours to meet the requirements of the course selected and to abide by the rules and regulations of Ivy College. I understand that if I breach any of Ivy College’s rules or my behaviour is deemed unacceptable by Ivy College, my enrolment may be cancelled and I may not be entitled to any refund of the tuition fees or other charges paid to Ivy College under the Contract as applicable at that time. (Information on Ivy College’s policies, rules and regulations is located on the website: www.ivy.edu.au.)
- I agree that all lessons and any related material supplied by Ivy College are secured by copyright, remain the property of Ivy College and must be returned to Ivy College on completion of the course. I understand that any unauthorised copying may constitute a breach of the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) (as amended from time to time).
- I agree to pay all fees associated with my course plus GST, if applicable.
- If I elect to pay my course fees in full upfront and payment is not received in full within 10 days of the course commencement date I understand my enrolment may be cancelled.
- If I elect to pay my course fees by payment plan I agree to:
- complete any required documentation provided to me;
- pay all such instalments on or before the due date;
- pay any additional fees in relation to late payments; and
- advise Ivy College of any changes to my credit card or banking details.
- I agree that if my payment plan is not paid up to date Ivy College may:
- Withhold materials for the course; and/or
- Restrict or suspend course access; and/or
- Withhold the grading of assessments: and/or
- Cease or suspend any other obligation Ivy College has under this agreement: and/or
- Withdraw me from the course: and/or
- Notify relevant third party credit agencies of your default.
- I agree to pay any additional costs that may apply e.g. a copy of a testamur or Statement of Attainment.
- I confirm that the terms and conditions of Ivy College’s payment providers have been made available to me as part of my application.
- I understand, I have a provisional enrolment period of 10 days, from the date of signing the Application for Enrolment, to withdraw from the course.
- I understand that after the provisional enrolment period of 10 days, if I have not provided all required information or have not either paid the course fee in full, or entered into a payment agreement, the enrolment will be cancelled.
- The “non-refundable down payment” paid at the time of enrolment is not refundable under any circumstances.
- RPL assessment fees do not include the cost of supplementary learning resources such as text books and beauty kits.
- I agree to advise Ivy College of any change of my address and/or contact details while I am enrolled in any course.
- I acknowledge that I have read and understood the Complaints, Grievances and Appeals Policy published on the website www.ivy.edu.au
- I hereby acknowledge that I have read, understood and agree to the terms of the Withdrawals and Refunds Policy published on the website at www.ivy.edu.au
- I confirm that the terms and conditions have been made available to me prior to enrolling and understand that any variation of those stated terms and conditions of the Application for Enrolment must be provided in writing and be signed by an authorised officer of Ivy College.
- I understand that should a new version of the qualification be endorsed and released by the relevant authorities, the RTO must manage the transition of its students to the new version in accordance with the Australian Skills Quality Authority’s directions and that this circumstance does not constitute a default by the RTO.
Approval date 30/10/2017
Terms (Short Courses)
These terms and conditions apply to students enrolled in non-accredited short courses delivered by Ivy Institute Pty Ltd. trading as Ivy College (‘Ivy College’), (RTO code 40718) as well as any courses delivered for and on behalf of Ivy College.
Terms and conditions of enrolment (non-accredited short courses only)
- I (which also includes a parent/guardian who may have signed the enrolment contract) apply to enrol in the short course as indicated on the Short Course Enrolment Form (‘the application’). I agree that on acceptance (‘acceptance’) of the application by Ivy College, the acceptance will become the Contract of Enrolment (‘the contract’) and I further agree to abide by the following terms and conditions of enrolment.
- I agree that I am required to meet the requirements of the course I have selected and to abide by the rules and regulations of Ivy College
- I agree that all course related material supplied by Ivy College is secured by copyright and remains the property of Ivy College.
- I agree that course fees do not include the cost of text books if they are required for my course. (details of individual course requirements and inclusions can be found in the course brochure located on the website: www.ivy.edu.au)
- I agree to pay all fees associated with my course plus GST, if applicable.
- I understand that I have a provisional enrolment period of 48 hours. This provisional enrolment period will allow Ivy College time to process payment and request any additional information if required, and for me to assess if the Ivy College short course meets my needs.
- I agree that after the provisional enrolment of 48 hours, if I have not provided all required information relating to course enrolment including payment, Ivy College will cancel my enrolment.
- I understand Ivy College will provide me with an email communication to confirm my enrolment and outlining any specific information related to my course.
- I agree that if I cancel my course enrolment and it is less than 21 days before the course delivery date, or I do not attend on the day of the course delivery I am not entitled to a refund of any course fees paid.
- I agree that if I cancel my course enrolment and it is more than 21 days before the course delivery date, I am eligible to receive a refund for any course fees paid.
- I understand Ivy College reserves the right to change the particulars of services, including changes to courses, facilities and dates of courses, or where the level of enrolment does not reach the minimum numbers required to operate the course. In such an event, Ivy College will notify me as soon as practicable and will provide me with the option of either transferring to another course or receiving a full refund.
- Ivy College will pay any refund that is due to me within 30 days.
- I agree to advise Ivy College of any change of my address and/or contact details while I am enrolled in my course.
- I agree that in the event of a dispute between myself and Ivy College or a representative of Ivy College, I will bring the matter to the attention of Ivy College to provide the opportunity to have the matter resolved. This may be done by calling Student Services on 1300 659 157, or sending an email to: email@example.com.
- I confirm that the terms and conditions for a non-accredited short course have been made available to me prior to enrolling.
- I understand that by agreeing to the terms and conditions, this does not remove my right to take action under Australia’s consumer protection laws.
Approval date 21/12/2017
Approval by the Head of Compliance